Your body is under constant attack from environmental influences you can’t control – “toxins.” MitoQi’s MitoMungo, supports your body’s healthy functions in combating these negative factors that are part of daily life. No matter how careful you are, you can’t completely avoid the toxins in today’s air, water and food supply. MitoMungo is formulated to support your body in its triumph over what is becoming known as “toxin overload.” MitoQi’s MitoMungo is jam packed with anti-oxidants to help encourage your body’s natural protective mechanism to work against the effects of toxins, pollution and stress. One ounce, the daily recommended dose of MitoMungo, has been specially formulated to provide the antioxidants and phytonutrients to make a real difference in providing your body what it needs to achieve the healthy and normal function most people miss out on every day!
Scientific research shows, as reported by Anderson Cooper on CNN, from the time you were conceived, toxins entered your body through your Mother’s system. Though Mom tries her best to eat healthy and exercise, it may not be enough to fight the toxin overloadthat impacts each of us every day. Consuming the right foods and nutritional supplements that fortify her body’s natural ability to eliminate toxins can result in more energy and provide the child with a better chance of being born with fewer toxins absorbed. Then, Mom and Dad must continue good health and eating habits for themselves and their children. MitoMungo is a product for everyone, from childhood, teenagers, young adults, middle age; it is simply designed to encourage your body’s natural longevity capabilities, no matter who you are or what you do.
MitoMungo is formulated to nourish Mitochondria, the tiny organelles in each cell of the body that generate biological energy. Its combination of nutrients and anti-oxidants protect your body against potentially damaging toxin overload, reduced cellular functions and low energy that often occurs when Mitochondria is compromised. In fact, Mitochondria dysfunction has been identified as a contributing factor in diseases, such as, cancer, heart disease and diabetes. [03-04,07-08]
According to Philip Landigan M.D., Chief of Pediatrics at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, no human has ever passed their $6000 panel test of 240 toxins.
In a 2012 study on police officers exposed to methamphetamine toxicity, an investigation strongly suggests that utilizing sauna and nutritional therapy may alleviate chronic symptoms appearing after chemical exposures associated with methamphetamine-related law enforcement activities. This report also has relevance to addressing the apparent ill effects of other complex chemical exposures. (Tixcol Ind Health. 2012 Sep; 28(8): 758-768).
Mitochondrial dysfunction, a common symptom of toxin exposure, will ultimately lead to chronic, degenerative diseases because without Mitochondrial function, the body gradually ceases to function the way it does when all its needs are nutritionally met.
Loss of function in mitochondria, the key organelle responsible for cellular energy production, can result in the excess fatigue and other symptoms that are common complaints in almost every chronic disease. At the molecular level, a reduction in mitochondrial function occurs as a result of the following changes: (1) a loss of maintenance of the electrical and chemical transmembrane potential of the inner mitochondrial membrane, (2) alterations in the function of the electron transport chain, or (3) a reduction in the transport of critical metabolites into mitochondria. In turn, these changes result in a reduced efficiency of oxidative phosphorylation and a reduction in production of adenosine-5’-triphosphate (ATP). Several components of this system require routine replacement, and this need can be facilitated with nutritionally dense food and food sourced supplements. Clinical trials have shown the utility of using oral replacement supplements, such as L-carnitine, alpha-lipoic acid (α-lipoic acid [1,2 dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid]), coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 [ubiquinone]), reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH), membrane phospholipids, and other supplements. Combinations of these supplements can reduce significantly the fatigue and other symptoms associated with chronic disease and can restore the body’s natural mitochondrial function, even in long-term patients with intractable fatigue. (Altern Ther Health Med. 2014;20 (suppl 1):18-25.)
Many nutrients play indispensable roles in mitochondrial energy production and provide vital anti-oxidant protection against the free radicals generated by oxidative phosphorylation. The substances in Table 1 have been shown to have generally positive effects on mitochondrial dysfunction-related conditions in a number of animal and human studies. These substances have alleviated a number of symptoms of mitochondrial dysfunction, including those experienced with Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and fatigue. A growing number of physicians and scientists believe that mitochondrial support nutrients may prove to be helpful for many of the symptoms associated with aging and age-related diseases.
|Vitamins||Vitamins C, D and E, thiamine, riboflavin|
|Minerals||Magnesium, calcium, phosphate|
|Lipids||Membrane phosolipids, unsaturated fatty acids|
|Cofactors||CoQ10, a-Lipoic acid, NADH, nicotinic acid|
|Transporters||L-Carnitine, membrane phosolipids|
|Antioxidants||CoQ10, a-Lipoic acid, NADH, glutathione|
|Enzyme inhibitors||a-Lipoic acid, dichloroacetate|
Mitochondrial dysfunction is directly related to excess fatigue. Fatigue is considered a multidimensional sensation that is perceived to be a loss of overall energy and an inability to perform even simple tasks without exertion.[01,02] Although mild fatigue can be caused by a number of conditions, including depression and other psychological conditions, moderate to severe fatigue involves cellular energy systems.[01,02] At the cellular level, moderate to severe fatigue is related to loss of mitochondrial function and diminished production of ATP.[02-04] Intractable fatigue lasting more than 6 months that is not reversed by sleep (chronic fatigue) is the most common complaint of patients seeking general medical care.[01,05] Chronic fatigue is also an important secondary condition in many clinical diagnoses, often preceding patients’ primary diagnoses.[05-06] As a result of aging and chronic diseases, oxidative damage to mitochondrial membranes impairs mitochondrial function.[07-09] As an example, individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome present with evidence of oxidative damage to DNA and lipids,[09,10] such as oxidized blood markers and oxidized membrane lipids, that is indicative of excess oxidative stress. These individuals also have sustained, elevated levels of peroxynitrite due to excess nitric oxide, which can also result in lipid peroxidation and loss of mitochondrial function as well as changes in cytokine levels that exert a positive feedback on nitric oxide production.
MitoMungo supports Mitochondria and increases ATP energy transfer. Ninety-eight percent of the oxygen we breathe is used by tiny powerhouses within our cells known as the Mitochondria, which converts sugar, fats, and inorganic phosphates by combining with oxygen into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), widely recognized by modern medicine as the universal form of energy the human body requires to live and function.
This energy producing activity of the mitochondria involves a series of intricate, complex and vital biochemical processes that depend on a vast number of anywhere from 500 to 10,000 sets of oxidative enzymes. These enzymes depend on dozens of critical nutrient factors and co-factors that are ideally derived from phytonutrient rich fruits and vegetable sources from an optimal diet.
Unfortunately, the modern diet is lacking many of these key nutrient factors and co-factors and thus widespread exhaustion, energy depletion and a generally tired public are now the norm.
MitoMungo is to fill the missing link or gap in the depleted modern diet and provide some of these nutrients that are so critical to energy production in the human body. In addition, during the metabolism process a very small amount of left over oxygen loses electrons, creating a free radical burden on the body which can and often does trigger energy depletion, accelerated aging of cells and rapid cell mortality.
This happens when the free radicals literally burn holes in the cell membranes. For instance, as calcium penetrates cells through the free radical caused holes in cell membranes, it results in cell death and thus weakens the tissues and organs, exhausting cellular energy and resulting not only weakness of tissues and organs but cell death. Dead cells don’t produce energy.
When this kind of damage continues, the body literally becomes “rusty”, unable to move due to low energy production and compromised immune function can then lead to health challenges such as cancer, heart disease (hardening of the arteries), diabetes, premature aging and other bodily disorders. Many modern medical doctors claim that mitochondrial dysfunction is at the root of every disease there is, including fatigue.
Mitochondria are the primary intracellular site of oxygen consumption and the major source of reactive oxygen species (ROS), most of them originating from the mitochondrial respiratory chain.
Among the arsenal of antioxidants and detoxifying enzymes existing in mitochondria, mitochondrial glutathione (mGSH) emerges as the main line of defense for the maintenance of the appropriate mitochondrial redox environment to avoid or repair oxidative modiﬁcations leading to mitochondrial dysfunction and cell death. mGSH importance is based not only on its abundance, but also on its versatility to counteract hydrogen peroxide, lipid hydroperoxides, or xenobiotics, mainly as a cofactor of enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase or glutathione-S-transferase (GST).
Many death-inducing stimuli interact with mitochondria, causing oxidative stress; in addition, numerous pathologies are characterized by a consistent decrease in mGSH levels, which may sensitize to additional insults. From the evaluation of mGSH inﬂuence on different pathologic settings such as hypoxia, ischemia reperfusion injury, aging, liver diseases, and neurologic disorders, it is becoming evident that it has an important role in the pathophysiology and biomedical strategies aimed to boost mGSH levels.
MitoMungo is made for hard working, playing and exercising people that desire more energy to fill their busy and active lifestyles, but who also at the same time are looking for convenient ways to increase their health and vitality long-term. Finding the energy for work and family responsibilities is hard enough. Throw in a second job, go back to school, or simply have a sleepless night, and you’re bound to hit the wall.
So, what do you do? Run for the coffee loaded with sugar? Grab a high caffeine soda or Energy Drink? The short-term effects of consuming these beverages may not be worth the consequences!
According to the National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Medicine, safety concerns regarding the consumption of Energy Drinks includes:
- Large amounts of caffeine may cause serious heart and blood vessel problems such as heart rhythm disturbances and increases in heart rate and blood pressure. Caffeine also may harm children’s still-developing cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Caffeine use may be associated with palpitations, anxiety, sleep problems, digestive problems, elevated blood pressure, and dehydration.
- Guarana, commonly added to energy drinks, contains caffeine. Therefore, the addition of guarana increases the drink’s total caffeine content.
- Young adults who combine caffeinated drinks with alcohol may not be able to tell how intoxicated they are.
- Excessive energy drink consumption may disrupt teens’ sleep patterns and may fuel risk-taking behavior.
- Many energy drinks contain as much as 25–50 g of simple sugars; this may be problematic for people who are diabetic or prediabetic.
MitoQi wants people everywhere to try this instead – take one MitoMungo shot. It’s quick, simple, great tasting and made to help hard working and hard playing people. Then, see what it does to your energy all day long, or even all night long as the case may be!
One ounce (the daily recommended dosage) of this juice provides the antioxidants and phytonutrients contained in the equivilent of several pounds of fruits and vegetables. Many products available on the market contain excellent ingredients, but not enough of them to have any noticeable effect. MitoMungo is highly concentrated so that one ounce is all you need to feel a noticeable effect.
Each of the ingredients in MitoMungo are present in a biologically functional dosage.
MitoMungo is jam packed with antioxidants to encourage the body’s natural protective mechanism from the effects of pollution and stress. With our newest formula, most people feel the improvement in their energy level within about half an hour of consuming MitoMungo, rather than the few days it used to take before we perfected the formula. This is one nutritional supplement that you will really feel, enjoy and love.
The combination of nutrients and antioxidants in MitoMungo is especially formulated to nourish the mitochondria; the tiny organelles within each cell that generate the energy used in all the chemical processes of the body. When mitochondrial function is compromised, all the functions of your whole body are reduced and your energy goes down.
The Importance of Mitochondria
In each cell of your body there is an organelle called the mitochondria whose job is to take your fats and sugars and make them into energy. This energy is needed by the cell to properly do its job and to provide energy for the entire body to function. When the mitochondria are working as they were designed, you will have all the energy you need, and more! All of your organs and cells will have the tools they need in order to achieve healthy and normal function, and unless you are consuming way more calories than you need, you should be very close to your optimal weight.
Unfortunately, almost all of the chemical and heavy metal toxins that are inescapable in our environment today are potent mitochondrial toxins. These commonly found toxins include: mercury, arsenic, cadmium, lead, chlorinated pesticides, organophosphate pesticides, PCBs, dioxins, aromatic hydrocarbons (from combustion) solvents and plasticizers.
Mitochondrial dysfunction not only leads to generalized fatigue, but is now documented to be a major factor in the development of many of the most serious chronic illnesses in our time (including cancer, neurologic diseases like Parkinsonism, diabetes, etc.). While the levels of these toxins in each of us vary, all of them have been found in virtually every person who has been tested for them. This means they are in you and me, as well.
One study on adults found an average of 74 of these mitochondrial toxins in each person studied. With the sheer burden of mitochondrial toxins it is amazing that our mitochondria are working at all!
What happens when your mitochondria are not able to achieve healthy and normal function?
- Fatigue and weakness
- Difficulty thinking, remembering, reasoning, etc.
- Poor eyesight and digestion
- Poor wound healing
- Chronic illnesses
- Low stamina
- Allergies and asthma
- Diabetes and obesity
- Heart disease and certain cancers
Clearly, improving mitochondrial health is critical for us all. In fact, mitochondrial dysfunction has been identified as an important contributing factor in the chronic, degenerative diseases that so plague us today including cancer, heart disease and diabetes. The ingredients in MitoMungo supply the mitochondria with the nutrients and protective antioxidants they need to function optimally.
MitoQi’s exclusive innovative product formula provides a combination of elements from the finest certified and organic sources, blended to support your body achieve healthy and normal function.
The products of MitoQi have been researched and used for over twenty years by Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Glenn Hausenfluke. His clinically tested formulas have achieved success for thousands of users in his own practice and are suggested by nutritionists, as well as Naturopathic and Medical Doctors. Now, MitoQi’s distinguished board of medical research advisors have perfected the formula and taken it to a whole new level that you find in today’s MitoMungo experience.
Our products are manufactured at one of the best nutraceutical, cGMP certified facilities in the U.S. Top professionals specializing in chemistry, compounding, encapsulating, bottling and shipping ensure that everything from MitoQi, is of the highest quality.
MitoQi introduces the First Full Spectrum Nutraceutical that delivers a full panel of SUPER ANITIOXIDANTS targeted:
- To restore, optimize and preserve mitochondrial function.
- To support healthy immune functioning.
- To support one’s natural defense against heart disease (the second leading cause of death and disability).
- To support one’s defense against cancer.
- To help to support healthy and normal blood sugar levels and weight.
- To help support the elimination of environmental toxins from the body.
- To support antioxidant functioning and help prevent the damage that leads to aging and chronic illnesses.
MitoMungo was designed with those specific goals in mind. To accomplish these goals six specific compounds were selected in addition to the Aloe base. Only six! This allows MitoMungo to have enough concentration of each ingredient synergistically compounding each other to supply your body with the tools it needs to achieve healthy and normal cellular function. No other product on the market is designed like this. Most products available today try to pack as many ingredients as possible into their product that are not concentrated enough to have any effect in your body. To be selected as one of MitoMungo’s six ingredients the following criteria had to be met:
1. Each had to have multiple published studies in medical literature that document actual real-life biochemical and health benefits in animals and humans.
2. These biochemical and health benefits had to be in line with the design goals of the product.
The six winning ingredients:
Wolfberry (Goji berry)
Garcinia mangostana L. is a tree that grows in Thailand, Sri Lanka, India and Myanmar. Its fruit hull has been used traditionally in its native area as an anti-inflammatory, anti-diarrhea, anti-ulcer and antiseptic compound.
Clinical Research Verified Nutritional Support Includes:
- Mitochondrial restoration and optimization: One of the main compounds in mangosteen (alpha mangostin) has demonstrated the ability to restore mitochondrial function after the mitochondria have been assaulted by toxic chemicals.
- Inflammatory and allergy – One of the main chemicals in the body that causes chronic inflammation is a compound called prostaglandin E2 (PGE2). Mangosteen has been shown to reduce the production of PGE2 and thereby reduce inflammation in the body.[15, 16] These studies also showed that mangosteen was effective at blocking inflammatory pain via the same pathway as some of the major pain medications being used today. They also showed that mangosteen was effective at reducing histamine release, and would be helpful for persons with chronic allergies.
- Cancer– extracts of Mangosteen have been found to nutritionally support inhibitory effects on the growth of the following cancer cell lines:
- Colon cancer – Mangosteen prevented the development of cancer in rats given a chemical agent known to induce colon cancer growth, and researchers also found that alpha-mangostin induced apoptic cell death in the colon.
- Breast cancer – Mangosteen extracts were active at reducing the proliferation of human breast cancer cell. In a second study of breast cancer, mangosteen extracts were again found to prevent the proliferation of these cells and induce apoptosis (early cell death) of the cancer cells. In this study the powerful antioxidant activity of mangosteen was also note.
- Leukemia – Different mangosteen extracts ALL exhibited the ability to block the proliferation of human leukemia cells, with one particular fraction causing COMPLETE inhibition by way of causing the cells to die (apoptosis).
- Liver carcinoma – one extract showed a potent nutritionally supportive action in helping the body’s natural defenses causing the liver cancer cells to die.
- Immune System – Mangosteen extracts have shown a supporting inhibitory effect against the bacteria responsible for tuberculosis (for which only the strongest antibiotics are used). They have also shown their ability to stimulate the ability of the white blood cells to attack and kill such potent intestinal pathogens like Salmonella.
You get 250 mg of this incredible Mangosteen Extract (from approximately ½ pound) PER OUNCE of MitoMungo!
Samubucus nigra is a tall tree-like shrub native to Europe, Asia and North Africa. It has also been naturalized in the United States and can be found growing wild in that country. Various parts of the tree have been used to induce both sweating and urination, and as astringents, laxatives and emetics (to induce clearance from the bowels or stomach). Berry extracts are being used currently as nutritional remedy antiviral agents for supporting the body’s natural defenses against colds, flu, and Herpes infections.
Clinical Research Verified Nutritional Support Includes:
- Mitochondrial protection and antioxidant activity – Elderberries have one of the highest levels of the very powerful OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidins) antioxidants along with chokeberries. These natural cellular antioxidants are crucial to protecting the mitochondria from potentially damaging chemicals. One study demonstrated that elderberry extract was able to protect liver cells from one of the most liver toxic chemicals, carbon tetrachloride, and to restore the function of the mitochondria in the liver cells after this chemical caused its damage.
- Cardiovascular protection – The OPCs in elderberry are actually able to become incorporated into the cells that line the blood vessels. Think of this as adding Teflon to a cooking pan. By getting incorporated into the cells themselves, this dramatically increasesthe protection against the oxidative damage that can lead to heart disease. Extracts have also exhibited the ability to inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. This is a huge benefit in nutritionally supporting the prevention of atherosclerosis and heart disease as oxidation of LDL is thought to be the primary cause of these problems.
- Immune System – Elderberry extracts have demonstrated the ability to significantly increase the response of the white blood cells to an invading organism. This is accomplished through increase production of chemical messengers, called cytokines that literally “turn on” the entire immune response.
- Viral – Extracts have exhibited the ability to completely inhibit viral replication of Herpes simplex type 1 (HSV1). In the laboratory it has also exhibited the ability to reduce the infectivity of HIV. When the samples were measured for effect, those samples incubated with the elderberry extract showed NO HIV antigens to be detectable. Two studies have assessed the effect of elderberry extract on persons who contracted the flu. In both studies those who took elderberry extract recovered their health in less than half the time the placebo group did, showing that the extract boosted the ability of the body to fight this viral infection.[31,32] Elderberry is also able to prevent the H1N1 Swine flu virus from being able to infect your cells. It does this by blocking the “landing gear” on the viruses so that they cannot enter and infect a cell.
You get 250 mg of Elderberry (from approximately ½ pound) PER OUNCE of MitoMungo!
Blackberry Fruit and Leaf
Rubus A perennial plant growing in North and South America, considered a weed by some. Long stalks are put out every year with berries that are high in a variety of powerful polyphenol compounds. Blackberries have a very high ORAC value (oxygen radical absorbing capacity) of 5347 per 100 grams.
Clinical Research Verified Nutritional Support Includes:
- Antioxidant activity: When measured against blueberry, raspberry, red currant, and both cultivated and wild strawberries, blackberries showed the greatest total antioxidant capacity. Blackberries scored the highest on TRAP testing (similar to ORAC in that it is measuring hydrogen atom transfer) of 21.01, as well as 51.53 of FRAP (ferric ion reducing antioxidant power) and 20.24 on TEAC (trolox equivalent antioxidant capacity – a measurement that reflects the antioxidant power of Vitamin E). The next most potent berry was red currant and then raspberry. Similar results were found in a 2006 study . In this US study, blackberries had the highest antioxidant action against three of the most potent free radicals: superoxides, hydrogen peroxides and hydroxyl radicals. Blackberries also had the second highest antioxidant activity against singlet oxygen (with strawberry being the highest).
- Mitochondrial support – Blackberry juice, in varying concentrations, exhibited the ability to REVERSE the suppression of mitochondrial function caused by peroxynitrites (a potent free radical). In this particular study, this action was found to have beneficial effects at preventing damage to the blood vessels from peroxynitrites. This has huge implications for the nutritional support in the prevention of stroke, heart attacks and such chronic neurologic problems as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Diseases, as peroxynitrites have been associated with such problems.
- The ability to quench peroxynitrites makes this a very valuable addition for anyone taking a product to help erections (L-arginine or the Viagra-like drugs). All of those compounds increase the production of nitric oxide in the body, which ultimately breaks down to peroxynitrites.
- Blackberry leaves have ORAC values 6-10X greater than the fruit.
You get 250 mg of Blackberry Fruit and Leaf Extract (from approximately ½ pound) PER OUNCE of MitoMungo!
One of the most commonly consumed of the Brassica family of vegetables. This family also includes cabbage, cauliflower, kale and Brussels’ sprouts.
Clinical Research Verified Nutritional Support Includes:
- Mitochondrial protection and optimization – The main chemical compounds in broccoli and its’ relatives have been shown to be nutritionally beneficial to all cellular functions. This includes increasing the amount of glutathione inside of the mitochondria and helping to protect the mitochondria from damage by free radicals.
- Cancer – Broccoli has been shown to help nutritionally support the body’s defense against cancer, presumably by helping to detoxify environmental chemical carcinogens. The cancers that reflect the most nutritional benefit from consuming brassica are lung, stomach[52,53], colon and rectal cancers. Some nutritional benefits have also been seen for prostate, endometrial and ovarian cancers.
- Liver – Brassica vegetables contain a high level of indole-3-carbinols that have been shown to enhance the glutathione (phase 2) pathway in the liver through the induction of glutathione transferases. They also stimulate the functioning of glucuronidation as well. Brassica intake also improved the metabolism of estrogens by the liver. This may account in part for their anti-cancer benefit. They are able to shift the estrogen metabolism from high levels of pro-cancer 16 – hydroxyl estrogen metabolites to greater levels of the non-cancer causing 2-hydroxy metabolites.
- Allergies – When mice were exposed to egg albumin after Diesel Exhaust Particle (DEP) exposure, they developed greater IgE levels to egg and milk protein than mice that were not exposed to diesel exhaust. This increase in allergic reactivity with diesel exhaust exposure could account for the worldwide increase in asthma, as humans have the same reaction to this common outdoor chemical. Not only will diesel exhaust cause people to have allergic reactions to new compounds, it will also make their overall allergies worse. It was shown that when persons were exposed to both ragweed and diesel exhausts that the combined exposure produced higher levels of antibodies to ragweed. Fortunately, the intake of antioxidants and naturally occurring chemicals (sulforaphanes), from the Brassica family inhibited these increases.
- Toxin clearance – The chlorophyll in the broccoli will increase the amount of persistent environmental toxins leaving the body.
You get 250 mg of broccoli extract (from approximately ½ pound) PER OUNCE of MitoMungo!
Green Tea is made with leaves of Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originates from China and has become associated with many cultures in Asia from Japan to the Middle East. Green tea is a potent source of the polyphenol epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) with powerful antioxidant activity. The longer the tea is steeped the higher the content of the powerful polyphenol compounds.
Clinical Research Verified Nutritional Support Includes:
- Mitochondrial protection – The antioxidant catechin compounds in green tea have been documented to be able to enter the cell, go to the mitochondria and protect it against oxidative damage.[62,63]
- Cancer – Drinking green tea on a regular basis can help reduce one’s risk of stomach cancer by 48%, and help reduce the risk of chronic gastritis (stomach inflammation) by 51%. Interestingly, this study was done in China, where stomach cancer rates are very high. In other studies drinking green tea daily has been shown to provide dramatic protection against ovarian[65,66] and prostate cancers.
- Cardiovascular – Drinking green tea daily (more than two cups) nutritionally supports the body’s natural defenses against heart disease by about 30%.
- Gastrointestinal – In addition to preventing stomach inflammation and reducing rates of stomach cancer, green tea also helps to balance the important gut bacteria. Daily intake of about 3-5 cups of tea for three weeks resulted in a statistically significant improvement in normal intestinal flora, and decreases in pathogenic flora and fecal odor. The levels of both the very healthy bifidobacteria and lactobacilli were increased significantly in these persons while levels of the undesirable bacteria were reduced. The intake of 10 or more cups of green tea daily has also been shown to prevent chronic atrophic gastritis, even in the presence of H. pylori infections. This is a very common condition in persons who have already passed their 65th birthday.
- Neurological – Green tea consumption provides powerful brain protection. Persons who consume two or more cups of green tea daily are 54% less likely to experience typical age-related cognitive decline. Those persons who consumed a cup a day dropped their risk of developing dementia by almost 40%. Not only do the polyphenols in green tea pass through the blood brain barrier and provide excellent antioxidant activity, they can also chelate iron from the neurons. Iron build-up inside of the neurons will cause increased oxidative damage and is associated with the development of Parkinsonism and other chronic neurologic diseases. In animal models green tea is able to enhance the chelation of iron from the neurons and prevent toxin-induced Parkinson’s disease. Green tea has also been shown to have an anti-anxiety effect in animal studies. This effect was similar to that seen when benzodiazepines were also administered to the animals.
- Liver metabolism of xenobiotics (including estrogens) – Green tea increased the ability of the liver to clear certain chemicals out of the blood at a faster rate, including compounds from outdoor air pollution.[76,77,78) It also enhances the ability of the liver to further metabolize several other classes of toxins to prepare them for excretion from the body. Green tea has been shown in animal models to increase the activity of glutathione transferases, glucoronyl transferase and quinine reductase.[79,80]
- Increased excretions of toxic compounds – Green tea has been shown to help increase the excretion of persistent environmental toxins from the body.[75-80]
You get 250 mg of green tea extract (equivalent to 2 large strong cups of green tea) PER OUNCE of MitoMungo!
MitoMungo is a very unique nutraceutical compound in many ways.
It is the only liquid nutraceutical that was developed to help people with the most common health problems that are currently plaguing all of us. It has only 6 potent compounds, in a base of Aloe Vera and flavored with the whole grape- skin, hull, fruit and seed, so that it has enough of each individual compound to help the body achieve healthy and natural function. But, these also work synergistically to enhance the power of the whole. Just one ounce daily is the equivalent of several pounds of fruits and vegetables.
We formulated this to be a product that we would want to take daily – and we do.
Now is your chance to do the same!